To improve the server performance of a WACS, you can change the amount of memory that is allocated to the server through the Central Configuration Manager (CCM).
1.Starting the CCM, and click the Manage Servers icon .
2. Specify the logon credentials for the CMC.
3. On the "Manage Servers" screen, stop the WACS.
4.Click the Web Tier Configuration icon .
The Web Tier Configuration icon is only enabled when you select a WACS that is stopped.
The "Web Tier Configuration" screen appears.
5. Under "Command Line Parameters", specify a new memory value by editing the command line:
a. Find the -Xmx option. This option normally has a value specified.
For example “-Xmx1g”. This setting allocates one giga byte of memory to the server.
b. Specify a new value for the parameter.
• To specify a value in mega bytes, use “m”. For example, “-Xmx640m” allocates 640 mega bytes of memory to the WACS.
• To specify a value in giga bytes, use “g”. For example, “-Xmx2g” allocates two giga bytes of memory to the WACS.
c. Click OK.
6. On the "Manage Servers" screen, start the WACS.
Hope you find this useful.
SAP BO BI solution architect / consultant
- How to configure Apache as a Reverse Proxy with SA...
- How to rename the BOE web application or the web a...
- List of services included in SAP BO BI 4.0 Web App...
- In SAP BusinessObjects XI 3.1 Which servers are in...
- How to improve Web application server performance ...
- How to Install / Deploy / Configure Tomcat 6 exter...
- What is Platform Search Application in BI 4.0 and ...
- Configure Tomcat 7 With BI 4 SP04
- How to preserve custom settings for BOE java apps ...
- Login delay from external web application server a...
- Restrict access to non-SSL links for BO web applic...
- SAP BusinessObjects Enterprise Backup and Recovery...
- ▼ June (12)